Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Alesis DM8 USB Kit has arrived! Setup videos included!

I'm so hyped to have my new Alesis DM8 USB Kit!  It arrived 2 days ago. I shot video clips along the way and made a series of 3 Youtube videos entitled Alesis DM8 USB Kit Unboxing and Setup, Parts 1,2 and 3.  I've embedded the videos below.

My early impression is that I'm very happy with my purchase. Everything was packaged very well and it was easy to assemble. The rack itself comes pre-assembled (aside from 2 poles) with all of the clamps and pad mounts already installed. That probably saved an hour or so right there.  

The sound quality is outstanding and the module seems to be very flexible in terms of allowing you to create your own custom kits and custom sounds.

I'll be doing more in-depth reviews shortly. But here are the videos to get you started.





4 comments:

  1. Thx for this preview; I should receive mine today ^^
    have fun
    ++

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi nice videos!

    I saw the rack comes pre-assembled. Is it possible to de-assemble this rack so it is even more easier for transport? what will be more or less the size of the biggest poles?

    regards,

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great videos, I have my DM8 pro kit, 4 days ago I don't know where start. :-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great article for this particular topic.
    The removal of details normally directs an individual to a a feeling of disappointment.
    A number of recover file apps have been proposed by the professionals, so that a user can easily easily regain the lost or damaged information.
    If there is a removal of data condition, a person really should have an awareness of suitable files recovery software.
    recover raid 5

    ReplyDelete